Hello list!

I am reading some source code with vim & ctags these days. You know
sometimes people just forget those input/output parameters while diving
into functions ...

So, is there some good way to open a new window to view the definition
after I press 'G+] ' while keep the previous file shown?

All I want is a 'Cover Flow' style. For example, after I press 'G+]' in
file A, a new window split up from A's to show file B. When I press
'G+]' again in file B, file A is hidden and replaced by B, while a new
file C will show up in B's former window. And file D,E,F,G...

Thanks!
zzy