Guys,

Thanks for the input...My thoughts are pretty much the same.  I think the
the big auto store retailers have looked at how many they sold in the past
few years and went...."nah...we don't want to stock them any more cause
there is no money in it."  It was Autozone and O'reilly..that didn't have
them.

I haven't tried NAPA yet, and do have the ngk equivalent to try.

I'll call NAPA on Monday and see what they say.

Thanks to all!

Cheers, dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?