Bill, I know you used to work for Bosch so I thought you might be able to
help.

I used the last of my Bosch W8AC(7502) on a bug last weekend and stopped
by to pick up another couple of sets....they didn't even know what a w8ac
was, so I gave them the 7502 number.

Same deal...don't have any 7502's and can't get any...
So, I had them look up by application...67 bug ...plenty of Champion and
other to fit it ,b ut *no* Bosch!

Called another parts store this morning and got the same answer.
I see a bunch of places on line that seem to have them, but not the
two major parts stores I usually deal with(at least here in the south).

Anyone else having that problem?  Got a cross reference and it shows an
NGK plug I can use, but what the hell's up with Bosch????

Cheers, dave