Bert,

When trying to find places to rechrome my OG Champagne Edition bumpers
I found that the price was near astronomical and the wait was 6 months before they would touch them.

When I say astronomical...I mean...$600 each!!!

Much cheaper to buy the triple chrome from Wolfsburg west?

Cheers ,dave

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?