Save them as is but cleaned up, dedented and oiled to prevent further rust.
These are the hub caps I use on the curb side of my Bug and if I scrape one no
big deal. In 50 years they will be worth more not re-plated. I have some like
that from other old cars and they look kinda nice hanging up in my garage.
Just a thought...your mileage may vary...batteries not included...some assembly
required.

Bob