Burt,

Last time I was in Germany and did the acvw circuit(sort of) i picked up a copy. You don't really have to know german, just "feel" your way thru the adverts and sales brochures.

Oh, I did used to speak German a little.

Merry Christmas and to all a good night!

(secret) the Reindeer are a lie, the sleigh was acvw powered.

Guys, please forgive me<grin>...it is Christmas Eve!

Cheers, dave(in arkansas waiting for the blizzard of 2009)

BTW, I expect to have to drive my 78 Champagne edition tomorrow thru 6 inches of snow to pick all my family up and get them to "the country".

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?