My 2012 projects include the Career Mod, Buying/ Building a shop that
will fit my 62 restocustom project, My 81 Euro RHD BMW project, My
1990 Nissan Safari daily driver/ camp rig, And a parts car and theres
a trailer somewhere too....
The bug needs, to be polished, interior, electrical, engine, trim
installed, and everything else that comes with reassembling after a
major resto. And then of course enjoyed!
-Kirin