Mike,

Lordy, I must be gettin old...can't remember the exact mm, but take an old
piece with you to the auto store and maybe a fitting or an old fuel pump
with you to test the parts house stuff with for fit.

I am mostly on the 8mm stuff since I run turboed FI(megasquirt) and newer
bus stuff.

I have found in the past that some of the OEM for sale is either old or
really not made well.

I am as green as the next guy...but the ethanol biz is insane for using
corn.  I work for a company that uses corn for feed...and it is killing
our business...and driving up prices insanely for animal protein that
we all(mostly) still like to eat.

Sorry for the "political" rant.

I could tell stories about what ethanol has done to my chainsaws and other
gas consuming mechanical equipment....oh, and $$$.

I have gone to the "dark" side with a new Prius from a 300+hp Subaru.
We're all gonna love $4+ gasoline!

Cheers, dave

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."-James Dean