OMG Dave, are you married? If so, can you please post how your got your wife to
agree to your collection? It's significantly larger and better than my own, and
while I am thrilled these wonderful pieces of History are in such good hands, I
am a bit confounded by how you negotiated all this. I was thrilled to get two
spaces in our garage - let alone an entire garage!! So cool!!! I appreciate any
advice. ;-)