I've been on and off the board since around 1995 when Uncle Sam gave me
Internet access for the first time in Germany. Not as active as I used to be,
got into watercooled and BMW's for awhile.  Hopefully once my house is finished
and I'm rid of my boats I can get into my Ghia race car project.

Met NQ back in the early 2000's at a Omaha VW Club show. He's quite the
motivator.

Later,
Bruce
VWguyBruce around the Web