Zundfolge and May I still see are active on thesamba.com
-Kirin

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 4:21 PM, 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled
Volkswagen Discussion List <vintagvw@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I have been on this list since 1998 I think, but never got to know Gibert.
> It was really great back then with Bill May, zundfolge,  marc vellat, NQ
> and others sending what seemed to be dozens of emails each day!!
>
> Anyone keep up with Marc?  Very knowledgeable guy
>
> Ray
>

> Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

  • [vintagvw]... Bert Knupp
    • Re: [... Kirin Jacobsen
      • R... Heikki Syrjamaki
    • Re: [... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • R... Kirin Jacobsen
        • ... rayvwbug via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
          • ... Kirin Jacobsen