Awesome  Seems like yesterday you were starting out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirin Jacobsen <kirinjacob...@gmail.com>
To: vintagvw <vintagvw@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] Old friend sends greeting

I still have it. Its near the end of a 7 year restoration/ customization.
Hoping to fire up its new 1914 over the winter and have it out for next season.
I have a lot of the work posted on facebook or over on kustomcoachwerk.
-Kirin

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 1:09 PM, rayvwbug via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen