From: No Quarter <erin.lass...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/21/19  9:50 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: vintagvw@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] Is the VintagVW list still working?

Yeah I've tried the facebook groups, but not a fan of them at all.  The
listserv takes a bit more work to utilitze so I'm kind of gravitating back
to it.  We used to have a lot of really well-versed people on here with VWs.
I guess in the pre-social media world, this *WAS* our social media.  By the
way Bert - I think you were the last one to post here back in January of
2017 - 2 years ago.  I can't recall seeing a post on here since then.

NQ

--
Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com

Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
---
  • Re: ... Eric Ridvan Üner
  • Re: ... Dave C. Bolen
  • [vin... stokester
  • Re: ... bert.knupp
    • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
  • Re: ... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
  • Re: ... No Quarter
    • ... Mike Morehouse
      • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
        • ... 'Timothy Osburn' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... No Quarter
        • ... Mike Morehouse
        • ... Jeffrey Bateman
        • ... Dave C. Bolen