I've tried unsubscribing to a fake ass email

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Morehouse <hokiemik...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/22/19  4:56 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: VintagVW <vintagvw@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] Is the VintagVW list still working?
I still receive emails from the list even though I sold my Bug in 2016.  I have
to say that the vintagvw list was a Godsend to me when we got my deceased
father-in-law's 72 stock std. Beetle in Aug. 1998.  i had never owned one
before and i could not have restored it as we were able to do without this
list.  i will always be indebted to each of you and I hope you and your bugs
motor on safely for many years to come! God bless each of you.
Mike Morehousenow of Ocala, Florida