I’m still here and glad to see others are too. Agreed that Facebook feels weird
and isn’t a good replacement listserv.

Sad news about Bill May, feel bad for missing the report or worse, forgotten.
He was always a huge help.

Terrible news too about Rob Laffoon. He was always cool to me when we lived in
Omaha, always willing to chat. I have an autographed copy of his Johnny
Lightning single cab.

Still currently VW-less but my kid and I have our eye on a Ghia that an
immigrant family is currently using as a play set. Already sourced a new roof
with pillars and don’t even own it yet. Car life.

Later,
VWguyBruce

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 22, 2019, at 2:54 PM, Kirin Jacobsen <kirinjacob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still here. About to rebuild my wounded 1914.
>
>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2019, 11:29 AM stokester <stokeste...@gmail.com wrote:
>> I'm still here fixing VW radios!
>>
>> Nick Stokes
>> vwradios.com
>>
>>> On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 7:16:19 PM UTC-5, No Quarter wrote:
>>> Hi gang - NQ here.  I just wondered if the list was still running?
>>>
>>> NQ
>>
>> --
>> Visit the VintagVW archives at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
>> ---
>
> --
> Visit the VintagVW archives at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
> ---

Visit the VintagVW archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/vintagvw@googlegroups.com
---
              • ... 'Scott Sportsman' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
              • ... No Quarter
              • ... brienhamrick
    • ... Mike Bucchino Sr
  • Re:... Eric Ridvan Üner
  • Re:... Dave C. Bolen
  • [vi... stokester
    • ... Kirin Jacobsen
      • ... Brian
      • ... Mike B .
      • ... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
        • ... No Quarter
        • ... No Quarter
    • ... Brian
  • Re:... bert.knupp
    • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
  • Re:... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
  • Re:... No Quarter
    • ... Mike Morehouse
      • ... 'meangreenparts' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List