Sure got a bunch. Any suggestions on how to link them? They are on the
usual social media suspects.
-Kirin

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019, 5:59 AM 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled
Volkswagen Discussion List <vintagvw@googlegroups.com wrote:

> Hi Kirin. ,
>
> Any pics of you, your bride, and your beetle at the wedding?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ray
>

> Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

  • [vintagvw]... Kirin Jacobsen
    • Re: [... No Quarter
      • R... Dave C. Bolen
      • R... Kirin Jacobsen
        • ... Mike B .
          • ... No Quarter
            • ... Kirin Jacobsen
              • ... No Quarter
                • ... Mike Bucchino Sr
    • RE: [... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • R... Kirin Jacobsen