Feel free to post at will Nq.  They are already Facebook or zuckerbergs
property. Engine is already blown apart. Going to be asking a bunch of
questions in the near future.
-Kirin

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019, 6:11 PM No Quarter <erin.lass...@gmail.com wrote:

> Based on Kirin's facebook posts, he's already pulled the head is well on
> the
> way to getting it rebuilt.  It nicked up the piston and head pretty good.
> Once he reads these posts, if he'll let me know if he wants me to post
> links
> to his photos on my website or not, I'll do it.
>
> NQ

  • [vintagvw... Kirin Jacobsen
    • Re: ... No Quarter
      • ... Dave C. Bolen
      • ... Kirin Jacobsen
        • ... Mike B .
          • ... No Quarter
            • ... Kirin Jacobsen
              • ... No Quarter
                • ... Mike Bucchino Sr
                • ... 'Ray Yoder' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
                • ... Kirin Jacobsen
                • ... bert.knupp
    • RE: ... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
      • ... Kirin Jacobsen