Hello,

Whenever that happens to me, it is because I am either not holding long enough,
or I am holding too close to the edge of the screen and the tip of my finger
rolls off the active portion of the screen without my realising it. Either of
these possibilities I would check with your friend before assuming either the
update or the iPhone is faulty.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288