In your opinion should I have this along with Vokul? I bought it a while back but uninstalled since I thought Vokul would do all that I need. Please advise. Thanks!

Christopher Hallsworth

On 20/04/2012 03:56, James Mannion wrote:
Really any of the dictation apps will let you do that because they all
have the ability to copy to clipboard. Then you can just paste it in.
Voice assistant is a really, really good dictation app right now. It
even lets you set it to automatically copy to clipboard. That is
handy. I am really impressed with this app and now even like it better
than dragon dictation, which by the way dragon dictation is now fixed
and no longer has the accessibility concerns introduced in the last
two versions. I like voice assistant better right now though. They are
both good.

On 4/19/12, Keith Bundy<kb5...@gmail.com>  wrote:
So I can't upgrade to 4s until November, and I really need to find a program
that lets me dictate reminders. I tried a program called VoiceJot, but it
appears inaccessible. Do any of these apps allow for this?

Thanks much.

  From: "David Goodwin"<guidedogow...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 5:56 AM
To:<viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: good dictation ap?

Peter,

I've not used it on an iPad, but it is a universal app, so should work
just fine.

David

On 19/04/2012 11:52, Peter Lane wrote:
Would this app work on an iPadd?

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:36 AM, Dave Bahr<dcba...@gmail.com
<mailto:dcba...@gmail.com>>  wrote:

ok thanks a lot, yeah I thought the whole thing had frozen up when vo
stopped speaking. Thanks for the podcast I will look at it asap.
Dave c. bahr