As of IOS 5.1 the Humanware Brailliant BI displays work fine with Apple
devices.  There are work arounds for the conflicting keystrokes, which I don't
recall at the moment.
Apple fixed the Humanware issues and broke all HIMS products and I believe
Braille Connect displays with 5.1.
Now we are waiting for them to fix it again.  Nobody knows when they might see
fit to do that since they have been aware of it since the day they released 5.1.
As a user of the HIMS products, I'm getting a bit tired of Apple's taking their
F--ing time on this one.

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch)