Hi all,

I went through some of the viPhone archives and read about folks using the
speed dots screen covers.

I was hoping to get some more feedback on the 2 models.  If I understand them
correctly, 1 model has all the letters covered with dots except f&j, and the
other model has f&j covered.  Both models have the other dots sprinkled around.

I'm curious who is using which one and if they feel they are worth it.

For those of you using the model where nearly all the letters are covered, are
you able to text without really paying attention to voiceover?  Say for
example, you are in a noisy place.

My last concern is the screen placement and longevity.  I read a handful of
messages where folks couldn't get their screens to stick and stay in place.
How annoying for a $10 purchase.  Any further thoughts on this?  Is it a good
idea to take the cover to Verizon and have them fit it?

Thanks for the info.  In a perfect world I'd have a braille display, but $10 is
far more realistic then $1700.  :)

Traci
Sent by Macbook Air Mail