For the average computer user, that's really not a reasonable way to go
about it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:33 AM
Subject: Re: Question to the admin team?

I'm not a moderator, but I can tell you how I deal with this. I simply
create a rule that indicates that all mail messages addressed to
viphone@googlegroups.com goes into my ViPhone folder, which I created in my
mail client. Same for about fifteen other mailboxes I have. I even did this
with messages that had the name of the group in brackets in the subject.
Yahoo inserts the group names automatically, but Google doesn't.

HTH,
Teresa