Hi Robbie,

I think the eaqsiest way to do what you want to do and not buy a second
keyboard is to make sure that bluetooth is not turn on on both of your devices
at the same time if both are in range of the keyboard. You could be away from
home and have the keyboard and your phone work just fine, and bluetooth could
be active on your IPad that you left at home. But you can't have them both with
bluetooth switched on and in range of each other. I have a friend who
discovered this when he purchased an IPod Touch and tried using it with his bt
keyboard while at the same time having his IPhone on and in close proximity to
his location with the Touch.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com