Rob 
Your description is not my experience at all. Maybe you'd have this experience 
with some other keyboards but as I described the iPhone iPad and apple keyboard 
work beautifully together. I have never seen the keyboard paired to both I 
devices simultaneously.        


Garth 

On 22/05/2012, at 5:43 PM, Rob Harris <[email protected]> wrote:

> You can pair the keyboard to any device that does bt,  so long as you don't 
> have more than one of them on at once;....   or they'll all respond to the 
> keystrokes at once,...   that, or none of them will.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Robbie Miller" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 9:41 PM
> Subject: iPhone, iPad, and 1 bluetooth keyboard
> 
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> I've been using my apple bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone 3GS, and now 4S, 
> for 2 years.
> 
> I've just purchased an iPad.
> 
> Is there an easy way to switch the apple bt keyboard back and forth from the 
> iPhone to the iPad, and vice versa?
> 
> Do I need to buy another bt keyboard for the iPad?
> 
> Thanks for any advice.
> 
> Robbie
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to