Ah, you'd think it should be in the lists tab, but excellent.

Thanks.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Garth Humphreys
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 6:16 p.m.
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: creating twitter lists: was Re: twitteriffic and notifications

Okay   Go to the more tab. Than my profile, then my lists and there's an
insert list.  some of the controls are not labelled as such so you might not
realize they are buttons.
Once created members can be managed from the list tab.

Sent from my iPhone

On 22/05/2012, at 3:40 PM, "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan.mo...@gmail.com>