Hi, the only way as far as I know is to jailbreak, and then there are alternatives.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I bought my friend a fridge for his birthday. You should have seen his face light up when he opened it!
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 5/21/2012 4:35 PM, Joe wrote:
Hi, can someone recommend some accessible iTunes alternatives for the
PC? I’m interested in a means to transfer music, files, ringtones, etc.
without going through iTunes, if that’s possible. Thanks so much in
advance.--Joe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
Google Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to