I'm still new to the list. Is there a summary somewhere on what
alternatives have been tried and what their short comings ended up being?

On 22/05/12 02:41, Rob Harris wrote:
> I've been banging that drum for months, as have others;   and the conclusion 
> is that it is iTunes or nothing.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 9:35 PM
> Subject: iTunes Alternatives
> 
> 
> Hi, can someone recommend some accessible iTunes alternatives for the PC?
> I'm interested in a means to transfer music, files, ringtones, etc. without
> going through iTunes, if that's possible. Thanks so much in advance.--Joe
> 


-- 
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to