Oh yes, and the stuff they spend on the Zinga games, wish you could sell the junk if one did earn it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Favorite bedside dock?

Hi all. I don't have any specific models, but if you are looking at
getting something a bit cheaper than $100, Wal-Mart has some iPhone docs
which are alarm clocks, ETC as well and I've sen them for around $40 or
$50. I'm not sure how accessible they are or what the deal is, but
paying over $100 for something just to be your alarm clock seems a bit
eccentric to me. Then again, people say the same thing about me when I
spend money on favor points with Storm8 games. So to each his own,
right? *smile*.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
My Doctor told me that I'm paranoid, I wonder if he's told anyone else...