Did you say that this could be used in the oven? Can you insert it at the beginning of cooking? If so, I'm very tempted to get this. It makes more sense than opening the door and inserting a thermometer every 5 minutes and letting all the heat escape.

Thanks,
Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Howell
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 5:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iGrill (bluetooth thermometer review

Scott,

I would suggest you send your request and concerns about the app to the company that develops iGrill. I know they are rather pleased to have made the accessibility changes and may be willing to make a few more tweaks. I have found in more cases than not developers who are willing to make corrections for accessibility. I had considered the Igrill as well, but your review has certainly peaked my interest again. I like to smoke meat as well and this would be a nice solution and especially when we put turkey on for smoking around THanks Giving. I might have to send you a private note to get your thoughts on smokers since I just had to trash my old bullet smoker which gave up the ghost.
Thanks for the great review.

Scott