From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ryan Mann
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Navigon

I tried to have Navigan give me turn-by-turn directions in pedestrian mode,
but I didn't get any guidance.  I didn't even hear street names as i crossed
them.  For my test, I used the place I work at.
 fSent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2012, at 7:02 PM, "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
wrote:

> I like Navigon a lot. I'm not sure why people give it such a low rating.
As to whether it can be replaced with the iOS 6 map functionality, it's too
soon to tell. I imagine that the iOS map feature will rely on data whereas
Navigon doesn't for its maps.