From: "Bill Holton" <bill32...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 5:10 PM
Subject: Ring tones without using iTunes

Hi.

Is there any way to use email or dropbox to get a ring tone to the iPhone
without having to fuss with iTunes?

BILL HOLTON

Email:                    <mailto:b...@bholton.com> b...@bholton.com

Direct:                                  386-624-6309

Homepage:         <http://www.bholton.com> www.bholton.com

Home Office:     1520 Loughton ST

                                DeLand, FL  32720