HI.  I think if i remember correctly mp3 to iPhone/ipod audio book converter
will make it an audio book. you still might want to do a control or command i
once the book is done though in case the id tag information isn't quite right.

        regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com