goodreads is a book readers social network.

The goodreads app used to be quite entirely inaccessible.

a couple of days ago a major update to the app surprised me by being
almost entirely accessible.
The only part that I've found to be inaccessible is the e-books
section.
Once you try to open and read an e-book there is no VoiceOver support.

If you're a goodreads member or love reading and want to give it a try
I recommend the goodreads app:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/goodreads/id355833469?mt=8

I haven't had time to review it for AppleVis, It'll try to get to it
on the weekend, but if someone wants to take the challenge, they are
welcome to do the review.