The part of the app that I am having trouble with is reading the books that I
read. It is a button, but it says slighter. When I try to manipulate the slider
in terms of the rating from 1 to 5, it stays at whatever the rating was when I
originally tapped the record button. Other than that, it is working really
nicely over here.

Sent from Wil's iPhone 4S
E-mail or iMessage: w...@wilanddenise.com
Twitter: wiljames