Jenny, you first must be in and edit field. You will want to choose character
word or line. Then place your index and middle fingers in the middle of the
screen. To select a character, word or line, spread your fingers slowly apart.
If you are selecting by line, you will hear all of the line spoken or maybe
just the last few words. You will lift your fingers, put them together and put
them back on the screen and spread them apart again to select more lines. Some
people have found other maneuvers to accomplish this, such as putting both for
fingers on the screen and pulling them apart. I have not had luck with that
method. If you find that you have selected a line too many, you can simply
squeeze your fingers back together to unselect that character, word or line.
Once you think you have selected all necessary, then use the rotor to get to
edit and flip your finger up or down to select copy or cut, etc.

Hope this helps some. It does take some practice and some frustration, too.

Eric

Telephone: (614)522-9725
Skype: sseric57