Mike,

Again, apparently you don't read very well. As I said in my previous posts had
he placed the price at $1.99 or $4.99 up front I would probably have bought it.
If he puts a free limited version and a paid full version in the store I would
buy the paid version. Your assumption that I am bitching about it costing money
is totally and utterly off base. Before you go throwing the blind card I
suggest that you digest what the person is attempting to impart. I have and
will continue to support apps that are created for our community. Your
assertion that I am one of "those" blinds who believe that everything for blind
consumption should be handed to us without cost is incorrect and quite frankly
offensive. My intent in voicing my opinion this morning was to indicate to Ben
that I think he made a mistake in the way he implemented his pricing model and
maybe that he should possibly rethink it, not to get into a pissing match with
you or anyone else.

Nuff said!

Keith