Do you really want to rely on Siri during an emergency?
I can just imagine, you are nervous, scared, and upset. you tell siri to call 9 1 1, and she says,
"Sorry Robert, I cant do that."
or she may say
"calling 9 4 1"
Its a scary thought.

Thanks,
Rob
my PodOmatic podcast  feed
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
podcast page:
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/

You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"