I have not had any problems with this app either. Yes it can be a little slow
at times; however, I attribute some of this to me shaking the camera while
holding the bill in one hand and the camera in the other. I also have been
known to put a thumb in the way. :) I also think it takes a little more time
since the app can recognize other types of currency and likely has to look in
the database to compare what it is seeing. The little slowness is hardly an
issue really in my opinion.