Do you have your phone in a case? If so try removing it, or cleaning the
lens.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Looktell Money Reader

Hey Daniel,

Yes, I normally leave my brightness at 0 and the screen curtain on. I set it
to 50 just now, and made sure the screen curtain is off, and still nothing
whatsoever happens. In fact I have never, ever had a scrap of currency read
to me in Looktel. It's not that it's "unreliable" for me, it's that it
simply doesn't work at all. :)

I would have thought my phone is simply defective, and yet truthfully I
don't have problems with other apps such as VizWiz and oMoby, and I've never
had any complaints about the pictures in my camera roll! It's the
most...peculiar thing.

Grant