I'm notonewho is concerned about the time it may take to use the app.
I just carry my AmazonBasics KT-1081 keyboard with me, which takes less than 5
seconds to turn on and begin typing.
This way I am typing at normal speed.
I may decide to go with Fleksy when and if this keyboard dies.
It seems like Fleksy will be a great tool for tons of folks.
Richard

(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch)