Wow, this definitely looks like something similar to what Fleksy is doing. It makes me wonder that if the Fleksy devs wanted to, they could incorporate the app as a keyboard choice for jailbreakers. One of the reasons some developers pulled their apps from the Apple App Store was because Apple wouldn't let them go beyond the Apple-approved method of writing code from what I understand.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com