Sorry. Once you're in the keyboard section, you should see a place where you
can tell ios what language keyboards you want selected. English, Spanish,
French, etc. All you should have selected here is English, unless you speak
another language. Tap the English button, since the octopus is an English
keyboard. Sorry if this is too vague. I gave a button in that section a
different label and I can't seem to get the original button back. Anyway, poke
around in that English section until you see different software keyboard
layouts. One of them will be qwerty. Another should be the octopus layout.

Sent from my iPhone