From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Malver
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: RE: Smartphone-Friendly Innovation Holds Promise of Freeing
Dogs From Involuntary Service

And you probably won't find an app to replace your dog either.  Sure, I can
find a gps tool to tell me what buildings are near me, and what streets are
coming up, but only a guidedog can walk you through large puddles while
managing to keep its own feet dry by pulling away from what you just walked
through.

And no, I'm nt complaining. Though it's annoying, I have to admire my dog's
problem solving skills.