From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christina C.
Sent: Wednesday, 25 July 2012 2:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voicebook

I ran into the same issue when I installed it on my iPad.  This happened for
me after the app sent me to Safari to authorize the app through Facebook.
I shut both safari down and voice book vo.  I cleared them both from the app
switcher as well.  Then I re-opened voice book VO.  I got the message about
the app being for people using voiceover.  I clicked the Ok or whatever
button it was to close the message and all seemed fine after that.  i have
not updated the app on my iPhone yet.  I just ran out of time today.  I hope
to get to it tomorrow so I can pay for the ability to post and such.  :)

HTH,
Christina C.