  From: Rose Combs
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:35 AM
  Subject: RE: app switcher

  I disagree, a couple of weeks ago I had almost every app on my phone, more
than 60 and I had about 50 open, lots of things were not really working right
and when I emptied the apt switcher everything was back to normal, I did not
realize I had that many in there until I started closing them, thought I’d
never be done.  Anyway, I still try to keep mine at a lot less than 50 apps
now.  I could not get KNFB to work before I emptied mine, nor talking goggles
which I use to read my oven so I can set the temperature correctly, only thing
that seems to work for reading the oven, it has that touch screen and very
difficult to get it right without help, goggles helps.  It is about all I now
use it for, however.

  Anyway, I read somewhere that one never needed to empty the app switcher, but
it was in a book where the person is not using Voiceover, and I do think it
makes a difference.