I actually was interested in an answer to the original question. We
have a brick house. It is such that we cannot install astandard
doorbell. It is also such based on many experiments that we have been
unable to make any of the so-called wireless doorbells transmit
because of the level of interference possibly from a store across the
street. So if it ws WIFI enabled, connected to our router, and
broadcast through our I devices for example it would solve a host of
difficulties. That's what I'm actually looking for but have never
found.

On 2/6/15, Jonathan Mosen <jmo...@mosen.org> wrote:
> Hi Terrie, that show has already been, it was in January.
> Jonathan Mosen
> Mosen Consulting
> Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
> http://Mosen.org
>
>> On 7/02/2015, at 6:31 am, Terrie Arnold <terrieiph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ok  so  someone  needs  to get  ahold  of  Mike  May  , as  he  is  going
>> to  be at  the  big  tech  show  in  Los Vegus , as  he  may  come  across
>>  this  thing  this  would  be  way  cool
>> Terrie
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Feb 6, 2015, at 11:25 AM, RobH. <bobs...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Simpler than this, voice coms would do as you could just ask!
>>> But you couldn't then deny you were in if it was  the JW's or someone you
>>>
>>> didn't want to see.
>>>
>>> Rh.

>>> Sieghard