I loved my talking thermostat and may still go that route, but they are very
expensive, so I wanted other options to consider.
I had seen discussions about accessible thermostats on this list, and I thought
I remembered that accessibility may have been broken with app updates in some
instances. Rather than wade through the archives to figure that out, I thought
I would ask if any thermostats were currently accessible.
I will be checking into the Radio Thermostats. Our house is already wired for
24V, so my husband should be able to do the install.
I'm glad to hear that the VIP 3000 is Wi-Fi enabled now. It's a nice touch, and
I will certainly be considering that one as well. It has the advantage of being
accessible whether the router is working or not, but it is somewhat expensive.
I do have a lot of blindness specific products around my home, and I'm glad we
live in age where there are choices!
Cheryl

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone