  From: Alexander Masic/Surgubben
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Problem upgrading iPhone 5s to Ios 8.3

  And you are shure that there is not have been sett restrictions in your
wifi-router?
  The if that is ok. the last advice i can give you, reset the device to
factory default, make the upgrade and restore the backup you hopefully have
done.
  Just to be shure, the upgrade have never been downloaded to that device or?
It is a quite large file, maybe the problem is that there is short of memoryso
try to uninstall a few apps wich maybe is to large and se what happends. Thats
the suggest i have.