Hallo to the Viphone Community,

    Seeing as many of us will have Guide dogs, I was wondering if anyone has
found a good app which will allow them to find their dog in open spaces? I have
a new, non professional, puppy. We also have a largish plot of land, about an
acre, with lots of bushes and trees etc. I have put a little bell on his
collar, but often don't know where he has gone. He is still very young and so
doesn't know to come to me when called. I have been looking at various apps
that work alonside a device, to help find him, but most of them are geared to
GPS and a map for location. I am looking for something that will allow me to
point my phone in a sort of scanning mode to help me locate him by, say,
buzzing, when I am pointing in the right direction and, perhaps, indicating the
distance? Is anyone using such an app and, if so, what is it and what
Bluetooth/GPS device are you using?

    Thanks in advance from me and puppy Lupin!