From: "'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2015 9:41 AM
Subject: Finding my Puppy!

Hallo to the Viphone Community,

    Seeing as many of us will have Guide dogs, I was wondering if anyone has
found a good app which will allow them to find their
dog in open spaces? I have a new, non professional, puppy. We also have a
largish plot of land, about an acre, with lots of bushes
and trees etc. I have put a little bell on his collar, but often don't know
where he has gone. He is still very young and so doesn't
know to come to me when called. I have been looking at various apps that work
alonside a device, to help find him, but most of them
are geared to GPS and a map for location. I am looking for something that will
allow me to point my phone in a sort of scanning mode
to help me locate him by, say, buzzing, when I am pointing in the right
direction and, perhaps, indicating the distance? Is anyone
using such an app and, if so, what is it and what Bluetooth/GPS device are you
using?

    Thanks in advance from me and puppy Lupin!

new members to the this list are moderated by
default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
list itself. The archives for this list can be searched
at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.